13262538

My mother passed away resontly and me my brthanksother and

Customer Question

My mother passed away resontly and me my brthanksother and sister was told that we three was trusties in the will.my sister upset the family and my brother and I basikly let them get on with it. Now the broblems lie is my sister isn't passing on any information on where we stand with 1:- are we still in the will as trusties or not at all. 2:- what's happening with the property also she has taken £4566 from mums account when she closed it and we haven't been tooled about it.many thanks d allen
I dont now where i stand in all this . many
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When did you lose your mother?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I lost my mother on the 9.10.17 not that long ago.I am the eldest son and with regards ***** ***** obtaining a death certificate the response from my sister was go and get one so on that note I'm very suspicious and 50 percent shore the will has been changed to her advantage because I've got my late fathers will and the three children was to inherit the property if my mother went first. Hope this helps
D.Allen
Expert:  Clare replied 23 days ago.

Do you know if the Will was lodged with a Solicitor?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I've been to see a local solicitor who is acting for me. I feel and not to be disrespectful the last question you asked could have be asked in the question previously and also I need to act quickly on this many thanks d allen
Expert:  Clare replied 9 days ago.

I am sorry - I was trying to ask questions in order as it was not clear from your opening query what exactly had happened - other of course than that you had recently lost your mother.

You have said that you left your sister to get on with matters - so it was first necessary to work out if we were talking about a loss some months ago - or, as in fact , only a few weeks ago.

That being the case it is clearly too early for Probate to have been applied for - so the next step is to trace the Will and check if you are indeed still named as an executor - which is most likely - and then arrange a meeting with your sister to discuss how the practical matters will be dealt with.

I hope that this is what you are now doing via solicitors