12826847

I let my house rented in Swansea for a family I visit them

Customer Question

Hi I let my house rented in Swansea for a family I visit them to check my house even its in the agency I separate from my partner when I visited them and talk if I can stay with them verbally with no written agreements at that time im confused,I don't know where to go She said I can stay there since the other room is empty I don't know they are using me so that they can get the council house in Swansea, I stay there and I bring my things to put in the others room when I was there the fridge is broken so I bought a new one and fridge is 5years onl, they are there since July 14 2017 and conctract is 6months only and we talk nice ly that I will not renu the contract they are not happy they said to me call the agency I have problem now please help me
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
They were there from July , this year only 4 months the blind was broken, oven and fridge 6 years old that's why I told the agency in advance I will not renew the contract coz I'm coming back when the contact is over on this coming January now I stay with my sister here in London I'm a pensioner
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 22 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this,

I am not quite sure what your question is?
You are living in the house you rent out?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No, I'm in London I just drop my clothes in there, but when I was there they told me that fridge the was having trouble and it was Sunday afternoon so the Shop was close I stay there Monday to buy a new fridge but the delivery was Tuesday and it arrived at 7pm so I went home Wednesday morning at that time when I was there they went to the council to apply for a council house.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 21 days ago.

Ok. I am not quite sure what your question is you want to ask me?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Am I in trouble of staying there for that period of time
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 21 days ago.

Win trouble with who?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I did not renue the contrac of my house to the tenant can I go back to my house after the contract
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 17 days ago.

Ok. What is it you want to ask me about this?