31090051

I was rundown while shopping in Tesco by an employee with a

Customer Question

I was rundown while shopping in Tesco by an employee with a large metal cage on wheels used for stacking shelves. He hit me with such force that I went into the air, landed on my side and my new hip and my femur were shattered. I am 62, not sure if this is worth pursuing with Tesco.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JGM replied 18 days ago.

Why do you think it might not be worth pursuing with Tesco? The employee ran you down. That is negligence. Tesco are liable for the actings of their employees. You suffered serious injuries. Of course you should pursue this. See your solicitor immediately. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.