12826847

Ex harrasment

Customer Question

Ex harrasment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi there,
Recently my ex wife came with her family to my door asking for her goods she has. However I do not have this as she took everything in luggages including her passport etc.She came once with her whole family and we told her to go away. Now the other day she came again but this time with the police. We told the police that we dont have any goods of hers and shes lying and furthermore this is a civil matter and you will have to dispute it to court. Police said they will come as many times as they want. This is harassment as I do not want this to happen as my family is becoming scared when a member of their family or police officer knocks on our door. How can we put a stop to this.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

has she given a list of the items that she wants?

Who owns the property?

How far has the divorce reached?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
She wants her personal belongings. However we have given all her personal belongings, she keeps coming back only to create a fuss and to defame us by creating scene. Very weird and illminded.Marriage wasn’t legally registered as we only had a religious marriage but now we are no longer religiously married.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Property/house is owned by my parents.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello you there?
Expert:  Clare replied 2 months ago.

Has she actually provided a list of items?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No. She’s only asking for her clothing items. Which sounds really strange as she took everything. It wouldn’t make sense or rational for us to keep her clothing items. It’s just pure harassment.
Expert:  Clare replied 2 months ago.

Have you asked either the Iman or a lawyer to write and ask her to stop?