12826847

Ex harrasment

Customer Question

Ex harrasment
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Hi there,
Recently my ex wife came with her family to my door asking for her goods she has. However I do not have this as she took everything in luggages including her passport etc.She came once with her whole family and we told her to go away. Now the other day she came again but this time with the police. We told the police that we dont have any goods of hers and shes lying and furthermore this is a civil matter and you will have to dispute it to court. Police said they will come as many times as they want. This is harassment as I do not want this to happen as my family is becoming scared when a member of their family or police officer knocks on our door. How can we put a stop to this.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 22 days ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

has she given a list of the items that she wants?

Who owns the property?

How far has the divorce reached?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
She wants her personal belongings. However we have given all her personal belongings, she keeps coming back only to create a fuss and to defame us by creating scene. Very weird and illminded.Marriage wasn’t legally registered as we only had a religious marriage but now we are no longer religiously married.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Property/house is owned by my parents.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hello you there?
Expert:  Clare replied 21 days ago.

Has she actually provided a list of items?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
No. She’s only asking for her clothing items. Which sounds really strange as she took everything. It wouldn’t make sense or rational for us to keep her clothing items. It’s just pure harassment.
Expert:  Clare replied 20 days ago.

Have you asked either the Iman or a lawyer to write and ask her to stop?