12826847

My son has been accused of sending an explicit email to

Customer Question

my son has been accused of sending an explicit email to another student whilst on a school computer. he said it was not him and was not at the computer the school said he was . he has been put in isolation all day ( the school did niot inform us he would be home for lunch) anything you can help with im meeting teacher today but unhappy he has missed all his lessons gcse year - hes a bright pupil and had no bother at school
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

Hi what is your question please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
my son has been accused of sending an explicit email to another student whilst on a school computer. he said it was not him and was not at the computer the school said he was . he has been put in isolation all day ( the school did not inform us he would be home for lunch) anything you can help with
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I dont think they have proof for him and Im pretty sure its not him
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just about to leave for school?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

Ok.

Sorry but I'm not sure what you wanted to know about this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please ignore
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 months ago.

I'm not sure what you mean?