12826847

My son has been accused of sending an explicit email to

Customer Question

my son has been accused of sending an explicit email to another student whilst on a school computer. he said it was not him and was not at the computer the school said he was . he has been put in isolation all day ( the school did niot inform us he would be home for lunch) anything you can help with im meeting teacher today but unhappy he has missed all his lessons gcse year - hes a bright pupil and had no bother at school
Expert:  Jo C. replied 22 days ago.

Hi what is your question please?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
my son has been accused of sending an explicit email to another student whilst on a school computer. he said it was not him and was not at the computer the school said he was . he has been put in isolation all day ( the school did not inform us he would be home for lunch) anything you can help with
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I dont think they have proof for him and Im pretty sure its not him
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Just about to leave for school?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 22 days ago.

Ok.

Sorry but I'm not sure what you wanted to know about this?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
please ignore
Expert:  Jo C. replied 22 days ago.

I'm not sure what you mean?