12826847

I was searching for help with the similar questions to that

Customer Question

Hi I was searching for help with the similar questions to that on this page re finding if someone owns a property
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: uk
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no it is a case of a personal loan not being repaid
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: are you based in the uk?
Assistant: No. I'm the Solicitor's Assistant.
Customer: ok
Expert:  Jo C. replied 21 days ago.

How can I help with this please?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
It is regarding the non repayment of a personal loan of £52,000 in June 2016 with only £550 paid to date. Despite mediation and a letter of intent of prosecution from a solicitor. We have been informed that to attempt to take to court the court fees would have to be provided initially from us and it would be added to retrieved costs if successful. We would like a second opinion before proceeding as we would not like to be in a position of further losses.
The person who received the loan also currently resides in Dubai but we believe she may own a property in the UK so also before we go ahead we would like to know if she does as our solicitor has informed us this will be easier.
Would you know how to obtain information if someone did own a property in the UK or Scotland?Kind regards
Jennifer
Expert:  Jo C. replied 21 days ago.

Not my area then.

I'll opt out.