12826847

My husband is giving me silent treatment,ignores me and

Customer Question

Hi My husband is giving me silent treatment,ignores me and don't want to communicate about children and money issues to support children.
I recently found that he is cheating on me,he still live with me and kids but he is basically doing whatever he wants,whenever he wants he is not supporting us.I did have to call sick because he didn't turn up for 8days and we have school runs arrangements together,couldn't go to work becouse he didn't come and I have to look after children.when I call him he will not pick his phone.I can't do it like this anymore and I am wondering what is the best legal way to sort this out.I also want to point that I have a house and he is threatening me that if I don't sell it and give him money he will report me to authorities.
Expert:  Clare replied 20 days ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Do you want to start divorce proceedings?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
separation and divorce after.
Can u help me whith money aspects of it what I am entitled to and if I can ask him to move out from the house legally.I live in
council house,which I am renting and tenancy agreement is on my name.He is subtennant.What are his responsibilities towards children as a father.also I have a small house abroad which is not used is not in good condition needs to renovated,he is threatening me to report it to council if I don't sell it and give him some money.He is bunkrupt applied for some scheme he had a problem with money.He is from Nigeria getting his citizenship soon.He was for years my dependant of EU national did his national insurance number because of me,most of the things until he got indefinite leave to remain and now waiting for his citizenship.I have permanent residency.
Expert:  Clare replied 17 days ago.

Where is the property you own and how much is it worth?

What income does he have?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Slovakia Ithink around 20000euro.around £1300is his income.
Expert:  Clare replied 15 days ago.

Have you asked him to leave?

Has there been any violence?