Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

My wife and I have been fighting RSA for 6 yeras,they

Customer Question

My wife and I have been fighting RSA for 6 yeras,they admitted Faulty workmanship in 2002 they repared major susidence,but did not connect drains, May 2011,RSA Helen Loftus admitted Damage Caused by Faulty wwormanship we have a favourable decision from FOS Laura Wilknson Mar 2012 on advice we secured a no win no fee solicitor in October 2012 He was described by CAB as a twit hehas dragged tthe matter all this time and when RSA /DWF told Judge Adams that they could not trace our insurfancetotally faioledRSA Can you call I am striggling 01788 560782 Roger Spencer
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 15 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I am not sure I am with you, Have proceedings been issued? If so, at what stage are they?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i ACCEPT THAT YOU WILL EXPECT A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT i WOULD EXPECT FROM A LAWYER HENCE WHY pAY PAL.nOT IMPRESSED!
tHIS IS VERY SHODDY PRACTICE AND IF THAT IS THE WAY YOU WORK i HAVE NO DESIRE TO PROCEED FURTHER AND A REFUND IS REQUIRED
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 15 days ago.

I have asked for more information. Unless you provide it I can not consider or indeed answer your question

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
i AM SORRY,i AM NOT GOOD WITH THIS STUFF AND HAVE SHAKES,MY WIFE DOES NOT DO TECH.
iN mAY 16 WE WERE TOLD WE WOULD NEED A BARRISTER,WE GOT A VERY NEW ONE,RSA ATE HIM FOR LUNCH.jUDGE aDAMS TOLD THEM THEY WOULD NEED TO JUSTIFY THEIR £69K CLAIM,THEY HAVE NOT DONE SO NOR MADE ANY ATTEMPT.oUR SOLICIOTR WALKED AND IT BECAME CLEAR JUST HOW DEEPLY HE HAD FAILED US.
wE APPEAL;ED WEEKS OF WAITING AND WE WERE BEFORE BLIND JUDGE aFZAL,WHO TOOK ABOUT 5 MINS TO TELL US HE COULD NOT HEAR OUR CASE AS HE WAS THE LLEVEL AS aDAMS.aFAZAL WITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE HAD STRUCK OUT OUR APPEAL WITHOUT HEARING EVEDEENCE. WE APPEALED .nEXT jUDGE gREGORY AGAIN WWITHOUT OUR KNOWLEDGE HE ISSUED HIS DECISION THAT OUR CASE WAS OUT OF WATER ,WE APPEALED EXPECTING TO PERSON AL HEARING WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED.
oUR SOLICITOR HAD BEEN WORKING WITH TWO LOAN FIRMS nATIONWIDE AND bLEMAIN FOR 6YETRAS,WE HAVE NOT BEEN KEPT INFOR.D BOTH HAVE GONE FOR OUR EVICTION nATINWIDE 13TH nOVEMBER.
wE HAVE NEVER BEEN HEARD,WE H\AAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY HELP
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 15 days ago.

A possession order has been granted?
You appealed and it was refused?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
We could not get any legal advice
We are not able to deal with any of this they knew our state of mental health. We are covinced a vwry clumsey stitch up by RSA ih ave all emails over the whole of 2011. To date thank you
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Rsa also told our current insurers not to renew our policy in aoril 17 afyer 7 year's
Fos tried to emcourage5 them to cooperate rsa ignored. We contacted the guardian miles brangan runs connsumer c
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 15 days ago.

So the appeal was refused, you want to know what to do now?
You know your options are very limited?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The decisio5 was a clear tesult of yet more lies from the rep5 solicitor who told the judge that we had lost our final againsy rsa. Wwe have not had a hearing.we have been trying for that sonce the may 2016 and getting stitched evwey time
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Rsa seem to have meetings with judges without our knowledge and or attendance6
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 15 days ago.

Indeed. Sadly if the appeal was refused all you can do is go to the Court of appeal.

You should need to show:

1) Fraud, or

2) The decision was wrong in law, or

3) The rules of the Court were not followed, or

4) The decision made was one which no reasonable Judge could have made.

Sadly if the appeal was refused, your only route is the Court of Appeal.

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want, nor the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Any guidance would be appreciated
Iwill do whatever I need to
I am grateful to you and will come back with result
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 15 days ago.

I don’t know the grounds which the appeal was refused.

But if there is fraud, you can claim that. If the decision was planely wrong, you can claim that.

But those are the only grounds.

Does that clairfy?

Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 stars before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the bottom of the screen. Please do not forget as it is an important part of the online process! Thank you.