12826847

I was fired from my job in July this year as 3 of us went

Customer Question

Hi. I was fired from my job in July this year as 3 of us went out for a drink 30 mins before end of shift and we were all on standby. So the othet fella was absolutely paralytic and could not walk so we helped him get back.So 2 of us got suspended until the investigation was completed. I was fired and I was told by the HR manager that the same would go for the other chap was as well.So i found out that he is still employed by the company. So i found out about (case law). You can not have one rule for one and one rule for another. Do I have a case as I want to sue the company?Kind regardsMiguel da silva
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

How long did you work there for?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I worked there for nearly 6 years.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have all the minutes that was taken on the day as well. I saw it more of a witch hunt as the manager did not like me as he is a cornishman and does not like foreigners. And i was told this from several people.That's what it felt like.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 17 days ago.

When did your employment terminate officially?