12826847

In court tomorrow as I have a council flat lived here 4

Customer Question

in court tomorrow as I have a council flat lived here 4 years but have two dogs inwitch is breach but can not give them up as part of family helps my son through anixty and depression due to the breed of them Staffordshire Bull and American bullie they never cause problem walked 3 times day yet the block can have cats but I being taken back again went a year ago I had to rehome one dog but did not settle so I took him back best thing ever done now being made homeless with my 20 and 19 year old children with no money spare to seek help can't go private dog not accepted I'm feeling so low sick with fear at mo and don't know where to turn I get up every day because of the dogs needing me as they mum x part of our family may not always be human but we took them on facing losing our home I believed I am too long look after them now until death. ((The dog have never hurt anyone and are very scared but lovely toward people and children. We were attach 3 weeks ago by teens they hood in a tree trew a mountain bike landed on top of us in daylight I did not see them but my dog ran off I call them after untangling my arm from the heavy bike chain bless my dog they stopped looking waiting and ran me home to safety I did not sleep recall fears of incident could not walk them as was so fragile from brusing no evidence to who and why these teens did this but one thing I no my own breed dogs made out to be nasty are the most loyal loving animal I tried mural exchanged all people want larger homes I will down size tried grondfllor will garden everything and nothing I waited 13 years for my home and feel was a little to late for my family I put the dog in kennel for a week why I sorted my self out after the attack cost that I not had took from rent that was ment to pay now in serious troublre can you help
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 14 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
came to late I been to court today at 11Am and got to remove and rehome dogs in 28 day or they will evict us from 8th December got costs of 255 pound too
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 14 days ago.

Ok, I am sorry to hear that. The reality is sadly if you were in breach of the tenancy they were always going to get an order, I am sorry to say.