Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

L would like to know if I can put a mobile home that I own

Customer Question

Hi l would like to know if I can put a mobile home that I own and rent out two rooms
Into a company name then do I charge a rent or can I lease it out to the company
I'm looking to raise £25000 as a business loan on it to spent on it
Expert:  Alex J. replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Is the mobile home actually mobile - can it be moved or is at a fixed site?#

Company's can own chattels such as Mobile homes. The company would essentially buy it from you. As the company (as a startup) would have no money - you could record the money as a debt owed to you, to be paid at a later date, i.e when the company makes a profit. Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi Alex
It's fixed stattic home been there fifty years on private free hold land
So if I sold it to the company I would have to get a solicitor to put the sale though or can you do that
Expert:  Alex J. replied 18 days ago.

Thank you. Do you own the company? Just to confirm you are not actually selling the land it sits on is that correct? Does the building have or need planning permission to be used as a permenant dwelling?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I will call in 10 mins
Expert:  Alex J. replied 18 days ago.

Thank you. I am afraid I am not currently available for a call can we continue the dialogue on this thread? Kind regards AJ