How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 70650
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

O Man I’ve been stopt by police and after came to me a

Customer Question

Hi my name is*****
I’ve been stopt by police and after came to me a trafic policeman ho wasn’t wearing a h visibility high waste he was hiding on bus stop between civilians where they waited the bus
I was accused that i have looked down to my phone 1-2 second
In that time my satnav was running while i was on my way to work
I haven’t signed the paper work for the policeman
I believe they should get more proof before they find you with 6 points
Which means i can be exposed for very good chance to lose my driving licence
I have my first baby on the way in December im the only one supporter of the famaly
I have not call anyoane
I have not Text
I have not use social media
Or speaking at wall
Plese advise I’m waiting for the letter to be invited at the courthouse
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.
What is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The question do i have chance to in court?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

it depends on his evidence.

If the officer is saying that he saw you using your phone then probably the magistrates will believe him. Usually they do.

You might be lucky but it certainly isn't right to say there is a strong chance.

Can I clarify anything for you?


Customer: replied 17 days ago.
if I plead guilty i get the same find?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

You will if you have refused the fixed offer.

But you can reduce costs by pleading guilty.