12826847

A bus hit my car when I was stationery and will notb pay for

Customer Question

A bus hit my car when I was stationery and will notb pay for tha damage they caused. I am a 86 year old handicaped ex army pensiomner and cannot get out with out it. I have full proof of what I am saying and they say they have a film which will show that I was parked when they hit me. I will visit you with all the evidence an ant time if you can represnt me.
***** ***** Phone(###) ###-####7063 CPTNcolllins @BTinternet.com. I live at 47 Rosecroft gardens, Twickenham TW2 7PT> it is a estate of bungalows wirth no bus stope or not near a train station. I am a 86 year old ex-A|rmy pensioner with virtualy no income so a car is important to my just to live. I will visit you at any time with all the proof of what I have stated. Michael J Collins
Expert:  F E Smith replied 13 days ago.

Hello for my clarification where were you parked when the bus hit your car?