12826847

I have been asked to attend a recorded interview at my local

Customer Question

Hello, I have been asked to attend a recorded interview at my local station on suspicion of harassment. The person accusing is a detective abd it's her boss who is interviewing me. Do I have to go to this station and should it be her boss?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

You don't.

However if you do not they will only come and arrest you. Much better to go in voluntarily by appointment.

There is no reason a DS cannot interview you.

All investigations of crime must be by police officers where the complainant is an officer or not.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have proof that I was harassed by two members of police in the same station they were questioned and got off with it. Is it biased that her boss is the interviewer?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
When I visited to police station to report it, all I wanted was it to stop and that was it, they decided to record it as a crime I signed a statement saying I didn't want to press charges at all. Then came the counter allegation.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I live in Newquay but my solicitor is in Milton Keynes, can it be done there?Paul.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 17 days ago.

No. I'm afraid they are entitled to do it in the area of the alleged offences

I would never have told you to make a report. they do take revenge

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
She has been proven by professional standards to have bought the force in to disrepute, I was been intimidated and harassed by two police staff. How should I have got it to stop?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

I don't know enough about it.

My point anyway was that making a report was always going to lead to retaliation. This is quite common.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have proof on my phone that she met me on duty, urinated in a car park, stole a bottle of gin with out paying for it then the harassment. She wasn't investigated on any of it apart from harassment. The ipcc just referred it back to the same police station. I've never seen such deceit and clouded behaviour in my life.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
what would you say is the best method of approach.Paul :)
Expert:  Jo C. replied 16 days ago.

In relation to the harassment?

Just ignore it. Don't engage.