12826847

I continually receive messages telling me.to collect my

Customer Question

Hello, I continually receive messages telling me.to collect my severance cheque, but am dubious about it's availability.
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Birmingham B435EN UK
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No these are unsolicited emails
Assistant: Anything else you want the solicitor to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not regarding this, but I do need advice about a small claim against a beauty salon for a refund due to dissatisfaction !
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
This was only part of my question can you advise me regarding the beauty salon non-refund. I paid £2800.00 in cash for non surgical face lift with plasma, no effect seen. Owner will not refund my money.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

So who are the messages from and what do they say exactly?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I deleted them, but it could have been someone from "risk and reward"., Who are also trying to tempt me into investment. At 80 years old, I find it all disturbing.. I know bank interest is very low, but at least my money is safe there. My concentration is not so sharp lately.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

Hi there. Thank you for your response. Leave it with me for now and I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you at the earliest opportunity. There is no need to wait here as you will receive an email when I have responded. Also, please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 15 days ago.

Just to be clear which issue are you asking about - the severance cheque or the deposit?