Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I understand i am entitled to a fair trial? but at my trail

I understand i am entitled to a fair trial? but at my trail the CPS would not release the evidence for my defense and before the trail i was taken to hospital suffering thoughts of suicide and self harming, with extreme depression, but the trail went ahead, having no professional help.is there any thing i can do?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Was it Magistrates trial?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
it was heard at a magistrates court, i told the magistrate i had no legal training or professional representation, but the magistrate ignored my profound disadvantage and found me guilty, a man of 60 with no previous convictions whatsoever!
Can i get help, to call for a judicial review, on account that i did not have a fair trial un the terms of the 1998 UK human rights act and article 6 ECHR and the Magna Carter?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is someone able to call me this evening?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
8220;An unrepresented defendant, often with little or no legal experience, will be facing professionals who do. This is not right and is against the fundamental need for full and fair access to justice.”
Andrew Caplen, Law Society
Is this correct?