12826847

I am 7 months pregnant and have been flagging a leak for

Customer Question

I am 7 months pregnant and have been flagging a leak for over a month... they have only decided to do something now about it and want me to leave the flat while the work is taken place which is un acceptable as I work from home... They want me to leav for an indenfitnite amount of time and my father is flying over on Thursday to help me build the nursery
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have been passed around with not one point of conduct. The builders are bullying me out of my house whwere they can work on one room at a time
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I want some advise
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can I call you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
You can just write it here as I am not paying another dime
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Actually just send me my money back this is a scam
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 days ago.

The system automatically asks if you want a call. We can keep it online for the original fee.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Well I explained what I wanted to know about so I’m not sure why you are asking what I need help with. Have you read my question?
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 days ago.

I have. I assume you are renting?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I don’t see the explanation?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am renting
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have been with this landlord for 10 years they juts moved me into a better flat. 2 months more suitable for a baby. However it’s falling apart. Anyways the builders are pushing me out now and telling them this will be a big job. It should have been done on the 13th of October when I initially complained about it
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can’t relocate now. My father is here in 5 days. And I’m far too pregnant plus I work from home
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 10 days ago.

Has the Landlord given you notice to quit or anything?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
What? To quit what? I’m so confused? Can you please just give me my money back. We are not on the same page
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 9 days ago.

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0