12826847

I have freehold house No.8 land edged with with red on the

Customer Question

I have freehold house No.8 land edged with with red on the plan of my Title filed at the Registry. Charges Register has a note the land 48' x 9' coloured blue as drive to No. 6 within red boundary is subject to right of way and rights of drainage and other supplies to next door No.6.However, the No. 6 owner has put a gate recently and started parking car but he has no other utilities supplying his property whereas I have surface water drainage and manhole in this drive which has now been surfaced over. My drain in blocked and flooding my garage and have no access to clear the blockage. How should I approach to resolve this situation. Would appreciate it highly for your legal advice.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 12 days ago.

Are you able to attach a plan with some notes to show exactly what is where please?