12826847

2 years ago I left a job in which I was bullied and harassed

Customer Question

2 years ago I left a job in which I was bullied and harassed to the point I had diarrhea for 7 months up until the day of my exit from the school I taught at.I had previously thought about leaving the school but as my mum had suddenly passed away I thought it best to stay in a familiar environment. Instead my new line manager harassed me to the point any decision I made was challenged. I believe this started because I refused to make a complaint about someone I didn't have an issue with but I worked with daily.When I spoke to a solicitor when I initially left the school they advised it was more of a small claims court case. I feel well enough to pursue the case, if in fact there is a case to be pursued.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 8 days ago.

How exactly were you harassed?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 6 days ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above -

How exactly were you harassed?