12826847

Dear all, I had a relationship earlier this year with a

dear all,
I had a relationship earlier this year with a soldier in the army. I was going through a very bad depressive stage in my life since i got raped and sexually assaulted by my ex. therefore my relationship with the soldier did not end well.
independently from him I made friends with another solider, who it then turned out was in the army too. when I told the solider who I had a relationship with that I met that guy he banned me from talking to him since they worked together.
now that our relationship is over though, I came across the other soldier on social media and started talking to him. he then told the other soldier that i was talking to him.
he then flipped out and contacted my other and threatened her with lawyers if i did not immediately stop communication with his work colleague who i met independently of him.
i do not want to do a mistake here. it is hard for me to understand, since i got to know them independently of each other and the guy i am talking to now also does not mind at all. he was very happy that i contacted him again.
i am not sure what to do. am i legally not allowed to talk him even though he does not mind himself?
thank you so much for your help.
kind regards,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 28 days ago.

So, in short, he has told you to stop contacting another serviceman?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
well he has not told me. He told my mother.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 28 days ago.

Have you asked this third party to make contact with him?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
No i did Not.
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
i asked the 3rd party though whether he was fine with me talking to him. since we met and became friends independant of the first soldier. and he said that was perfectly fine.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 28 days ago.

In that case, there is nothing to worry about.

Unless this third party complains you are perfectly entitled to have contact with him.

The fact that your former partner doesn't like it is a non issue.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
there is no issue with the fact that they work together. (i do not understand why he would flip out like this as i do not mean any harm to him)
Expert:  Jo C. replied 28 days ago.

No, there is no issue.