29905560

I have a Russian friend is this true that have changed there

I have a Russian friend is this true that have changed there law on people that wants to come to uk and the visa office in Moscow are saying that this person would need £4500 in her bank account before they can give her the visa have changed there law on this about people leaving Russia can you help
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 26 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 26 days ago.

I presume this is someone you have met online and never actually met in person and now they are making arrangements to come and visit you. If so, the this is a scam - there is no such law and it is a commonly used excuse to make you send them money to satisfy these conditions to allow them to travel, but once the money is sent you will never see it again and neither will you see that person. I actually had a different customer with the same quesiton last week, but the amount in their case was £3000 so funny how the 'laws' keep changing depending on which scammer you are dealing with. Stay away and do not send any money!

I trust this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars above - this is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you still need me to clarify anything else, please reply on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you