How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jamie-Law Your Own Question
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5568
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jamie-Law is online now

I am, as a defendant, appealing a County court Judgment at

Resolved Question:

I am, as a defendant, appealing a County court Judgment at Watford for a money claim, the Judge sitting at the County Court at Central London, requested a transcript of the Judge's decision, by 20 November 2017. The transcript company delayed sending the transcript to Watford to obtain the signature of the Judge.
for lack of time i wish to apply for an extension of time and what form and fees to use , please?
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I require an extension of time to submit the transcript to the Central London county Court Judge, so that I can keep my appeal alive.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 24 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Have you made an application yet?

Jamie-Law and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Hello Jamie,
No not yet an application for time extension.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Then I expect that you will not charge the extra 44 Pounds.
Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Please answer my question, or drop it if you cannot this time, URGENT
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 24 days ago.

I will call shortly.