31090051

Dear, Following on from our discussion earlier this week I'm

Customer Question

Dear John, Following on from our discussion earlier this week I'm keen to plan a way forward with you. I've also sent an email to you as per the correspondence earlier in the week.I'm currently travelling to Southern Africa for a four week work assignment, but I am available to discuss via email
Expert:  JGM replied 28 days ago.

There is no reason why they can’t do this and they don’t give a reason. All they need is evidence of who you are and confirmation that you deal with your mother’s affairs. They have the mandate from you.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Hi John, many thanks for the quick response. I've sent a further email to the company, and I'll try to setup a call with them next week and I'll let you know the outcome.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Dear John, Thanks for the advice. I received a response on Monday this week where they give a reason. I'm still not convinced they have responded accurately. I'll send you the contents of their response via email now.
Expert:  JGM replied 22 days ago.

Most attorneys hold an account in their name “as attorney for .....”. However, there is no reason why the mandate your mother has signed should not be implemented subject to them carrying out the usual ID and ML checks.