Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor
96104960

I have a litigation case next week, all trail bundles have

I have a litigation case next week, all trail bundles have been put, I have a supplement bundle to add to the trail bundle but today I sourced vital document . I need to know how to present this document to the court and the other side, one point to mention is that the other side has been given me the silent treatment for 5 weeks. They had a copy of this document but of they do not want to disclose this, but now i have this document and need to know how to play this so they don't have time to do anything. to me as they have been stating the document does not exist.. how wrong they are.
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

When did you get it? When did the other side have it?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
i got it today, other side had always had this document, they are the defendants
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

Ok. Then you just need to take it with you and ask the courts permission to use it.

If not, I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my answer. Thanks!

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
will they allow this in court this can finish the case, it so important for me..
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 25 days ago.

I can’t say, it’s down to the Judge.

If you have a good reason why it’s Late, then yes.

Does that clairfy?