Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

My daughter has a fractured wrist and was sent to school to

My daughter has a fractured wrist and was sent to school to explain this and to say that she is not to use this hand ,no lifting,and no p.e. we then found that she was made to get changed for p.e. and asked to participate. We belive this is wrong as the note clearly stated no p.e. we belive the school have disregarded our wishes and should not of done this without talking to us. All of our advice had come from the hospital as to what our daughter was able to do with her wrist. Should the school of done what they did?
Expert:  Jenny replied 19 days ago.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today. Has your daughter suffered any further harm to her wrist as a result of participating in the lesson? How old is she?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
That night she was crying all night that her wrist was hurting due to having to get changed and do p.e this was on Monday. We was also told that the pain should be steadily getting less but she says that it hurts just as much. She is 11 years old and has just started secondary school. So was afraid to question the teacher when she was told to get changed because she thought she would get in trouble
Expert:  Jenny replied 19 days ago.

It was good to talk to you Daniel. I hope you get it sorted and do come back to me in the future if you need to.