13262538

My solicitor have changed my barrister just the day before

my solicitor have changed my barrister just the day before my trial, which i am not happy to proceed with. What should i do ? Please Help.
Expert:  Clare replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

It is unlikely that the solicitor has any choice in this matter - it is likely that the Barrister is in fact having to complete a case which has gone "part heard".

I am afraid that it is not unusual for a Barrister to be unavailable at short notice - so the court will not agree to an adjournment on this ground I am afraid

I am sorry not to give you better news

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ive applied to change my solicitor couple of weeks ago due to lack of communication and advise on my case..LAA received my form last friday and they’ve told me as i am already on a warned list,,you will have to come on the day your case been called up and tell the judge the situation i am in,,is that possible?