Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I have ordered 50 jackets from a tailor but 30 of jackets

I have ordered 50 jackets from a tailor but 30 of jackets don’t fit and 50 jackets are not of the spec that I asked for tailor agrees with me have also tried with tailor to rectify problems with other tailors but to no avail no documents have been signed am I legally obliged to pay tailor or can I return goods
Expert:  Jenny replied 19 days ago.

Hello my name is***** am a solicitor and I am happy to help you today. Have you purchased these in a business transaction or are they for personal use?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Personal
Expert:  Jenny replied 19 days ago.

It was good talking to you. As stated I would return the goods. Do come back to me if they give you any problem over this I will be happy to help.