Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I bought a car 3 weeks ago with a separate warranty, I

I bought a car 3 weeks ago with a separate warranty, I bought the car home the next day the turbo went on the car
The show room keep trying to fob me off to the warranty company but they are only willing to replace the turbo for a cheaper version and not a jaguar part.
I have requested a refund from the show room but they will only consider me part exchanging it for another one of their cars and won't give me full value to what I paid in cash due to mileage that I have done which is about 50 miles only.
What are my rights
Expert:  Jenny replied 18 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today is this a new or used car?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Used 43000 ish miles