F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
18203470

Following our telephone conversation, I unfortunately messed

Following our telephone conversation, I unfortunately messed up my notes.
Would it be possible for you to reiterate your dictation, either in an email or another telephone call?
I must apologise for my stupidity,
John

This is what was written:

Customer

My neighbour, who has been conducting a hate campaign against me for 3-4 years, has now made false claims about me using a generator.
I have called the police 3 times because of his threats and intimidation.
How can I prove his complaint is false?
John

11/12/2017 02:03

This customer just became a member

11/12/2017 02:06

Me

Hello can you explain this 'hate campaign' and exactly what sort of things has he done/said

and do you have a generator? thanks

11/12/2017 02:13

Customer

Various incidents, parking his car in front of my trailer so I can't get my mobility scooter out.
Complaints about minimal noise in the daytime, followed by threats to life and threats of violence and intimidation to myself and my dog.
On calling the police to one incident, the officer told me to stop using the generator. I found that difficult to comply with as in the 11 years that I have lived here I have never had a generator in my possession and as we only have electricity, there is no sensible reason for having one
His complaint to our landlords(private) was that my dog tried to bite him, which in itself is a ridiculous statement. The dog has only reacted to his appalling behaviour