12826847

I got out of the exam and I got 2 guys and stole my wallet,

I got out of the exam and I got 2 guys and stole my wallet, calling me the police, because I saw where the wicker and wandering policeman was about to see him and then I was tested because I had a broken English-Pooleist prayer or I'm a policeman-i say that I'm not LV I've been living here for 10 years and I'm arrested. And then I'm talking about it. I tried to get a knife for the construction of a unatrada, but I was excited to the course before, and the bag was a collapsible builder. and metrmers, stomp
What's up !?

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm gonna get out of the exam. I was stolen by my wallet. I came across that I'm a citizen. I was a foreign citizen. I was a foreigner. I did not speak Russian. I do not know English. I wanted a policeman to go to the police. I checked out and found a composite construction knife + metamere!?

Are you ready now?

I am trying but getting no answer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
where is the answer?
my number is *****

I will try again

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
16/12/2017 05:43

I'm really sorry but I'm not sure what you mean?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry my English is not very well.Please call me on Monday. I will try to write it right tomorrow. Thank you. Aldis Brizga.

I cant do Monday morning.

I could possible do this afternoon.

you will need to send me a reminder on here though or your question will drop off my list.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
On 1st November 2017 I had a Cscscard exam. After the exam I was walking to the bus stop and passed two men standing at a barber shop. While passing them, I took out my wallet to retrieve my bus ticket for the upcoming ride. One of these two men grabbed the wallet out of my hands and ran off. I could not run after him, as I was wearing a moon boot on my right leg, as per my treating doctor’s orders, due to a broken leg. I started walking in the direction the man was running and yelling out for him to return my wallet. I then called 911 for help. I was asked for the name of the street that the incident occurred on. I was not able to answer this question, so I asked for assistance from a man smoking on the opposite side of the road, who gave me the correct name of the street. Upon my return to the place of incident, I spotted the man who stole my wallet in the barber shop that I passed earlier, and as it was found out later, who worked there. Some time later the police arrived. I pointed out the barber shop and the man that stole my wallet to the two officers. The female officer entered the barber shop and had a five minute conversation with the man, who stole my wallet; she then had a discussion with the male police officer waiting outside of the shop. She subsequently went back to the barber shop and the male police officer asked for my personal details. I gave him my passport, after which he conducted a search of my backpack and found a folding building-industry specific knife, along with a tape measure and a pencil (I used these at my building course, for which I sat the exam and forgot to take them out of the backpack on the day, since I do not use it frequently).
The policewoman came out of the barber shop and put my wallet back into my backpack. I asked her as to what that was about and she replied “nothing”. Later at the police station I was told that my wallet was in my backpack all along, although security cameras will confirm that my wallet was stolen. I was then handcuffed and put into the police car. My hat remained in the police car when I was taken to the police station. I flagged this with one of the officers and was told that my hat will be brought to me later on. I was arrested and made out to be a criminal instead of a victim, reasons for which I still cannot understand. Upon my release the next morning I asked about filing a report about the theft of my wallet. The police officer replied that I will be visited at home to complete this, however this has not yet occurred.
I subsequently received a letter, informing me that I have to appear in court on 7th February 2018 for carrying a folding building-industry specific knife in my backpack. I would like to get some advice as to the best way to handle this matter going forward. Specifically, I would also like to know why the police officers refused to compile a report regarding the theft of my wallet at the site of the incident or at the police station and why this still has not occurred, as advised during my release. I returned to the police station to retrieve my hat, which was not returned to me on the day, as originally promised, and asked to file a report then. I was told that I can only complete this after the court date, if I am found not guilty. I do not understand what it is that I am being accused of being guilty of. What would be the best way to proceed in this situation?

Ok.

Why did you have the knife?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
because earlier I was on courses where I needed a building-industry specific knife, along with a tape measure and a pencil

Ok.

How long had you had the knife before you were found with it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
September 29, 2017 I went to the courses in Sunderland with where I needed a building-industry specific knife, then the bag was all time at home and only when I went to the exam on 1.11.17 were these things about which I forgot that they are in a bag

That is a problem i'm afraid.

There is clear caselaw to the effect that forgetfulness is not a defence. There is no way around it. In fact, that case concerned a person who had a weapon for legitimate purposes and had only kept it for 48 hours longer than was strictly necessarily.

if this is a bladed article then there is a reverse burden of proof on you to show that you had a lawful excuse and forgetfulness does not assist.

I am sorry but that is the law.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
you write that I had only kept it for 48 hours longer but I went to the courses at 3 p.m and left at 4 pm.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
jackknife
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Construction folding knife
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
construction folding knife
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What do I need to do to justify myself in this situation?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what will I do in this situation? how can I build my own shield?

No, that is not what I said.

I said the leading case concerned a man who had kept an item for 48 hours and was still guilty.

You should plead guilty on a basis as you have no defence.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I must admit that I'm guilty that I forgot the folding knife? What is it that threatens me?

Do you have any previous?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
not
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
why does the police not make a report about the theft of my wallet?

Probably because the greater criminality is the possession of the knife.

If this is a first offence of possession or a bladed article or offensive weapon then I would expect a community order. There is an outside chance of a fine if you plead on the basis that you did have a legitimate purpose but you are guilty because of the prohibition on forgetfulness.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you.if I have any questions, can I ask them later?

Yes, no problem. The question stays open from your side.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you very much

No problem and all the best.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will definitely ask you for help again. Thank you.

No problem

All the best.