29905560

I bought a car advertised with an automatic gearbox. It has

I bought a car advertised with an automatic gearbox. It has a manual gearbox. I test drove it and accepted it had a manual gearbox and bought it. Then the invoice which I received after I had paid described the car as with an automatic. took delivery and then I paid the AA for a PDI check which showed the car with an automatic gearbox.
The dealer, Evans Halshaw, say they will have the details changed but I am not happy and would rather return the car.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

So to be clear, you knew specifically it was a manual and bought it with that knowledge?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ben

Thank you I will call shortly

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry I gave the wrong phone number. It should be ***********
No problem