12826847

Can i be sued and taken to court be a who i visited and paid

can i be sued and taken to court be a prostitute who i visited and paid for sex.she was working with other Thai girls in an establishment advertised in the local newspaper. someone telephoned and wants me to settle with her out of court.claiming she is traumatised and wants to sue me through a charity

No, you can't.

This is a well known scam.

You may or may not have committed offences. Paying for sex is not an offence per se but this may well have been a brothel. I don't know whether they are alleging that she was the subject of people trafficking or some other victim nonsense.

Charities don't sue. Women's groups usually want blood rather than money anyway. They should all try doing an honest job instead of peddling political twaddle and claiming charitable status.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think a guy is trying to blackmail me

i agree.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have changed my mobile number as he contacted me on my mobile. What is my next move if he threathens to contact my wife again. Do I go to the Police.

Yes, you can report it.