ivorylounge
ivorylounge,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed Barrister
27487359

My ex girlfriend has been contacting my new girlfriends ex

My ex girlfriend has been contacting my new girlfriends ex husband and feeding him information, he has then been harassing my girlfriend to witch she has put a harassment order in place but it hasn’t stopped. My ex and my new partners ex are now dating I think and I fear things are only going to get worse for us. Me and my ex have a daughter together and I don’t want this man around her as my partner has evidence of him being abusive and drunk. What can I do?

You would need to apply to the court for a child arrangement order to set out the basis of the arrangement with your ex for the time which you both spend with the child. If he is abusive then you would have to apply to the court for a prohibited steps order to prevent him from spending time with the child. The court would only make such an order with evidence of his type of behaviour and that he is a safeguarding concern for your child.

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Ok thank you for your help. How do I leave a rating for your help?

You can give your rating by selecting one of the five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer.