Doug C.
Doug C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician
21364095

Hi We have Lexus RX(NNN) NNN-NNNN Has been running well, however

Customer Question

We have Lexus RX(NNN) NNN-NNNN Has been running well, however just used the car for a short distance. I left the key in the ignition got out and then realised I wanted something off the back seat and the back doors were locked. I didnt remove the keys from the ignition but just leaned in to press the door unlock button. When I wanted to set off again no electrics at all on the dashboard so it wouldnt allow me to start. Engine management light on. Interior lights and lexus floor lights working. Put jump leads on just to see if it is the battery but nothing at all still. any ideas please?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi are you still in need of assistance .

Rgds Greg