Doug C.
Doug C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician
21364095

how do you get into level 3 diagnostics page from touchscreen

Customer Question

how do you get into level 3 diagnostics page from touchscreen . I changed my vehicle type whilst in there and now have lost functions including the info button which allowed the original access
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Havent had any answers so keep open and can you repost or whatever you do to get an answer.

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.