Doug C.
Doug C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician
21364095

I have a Lexus LS430 2002 model, the key goes into the ignition

Customer Question

I have a Lexus LS430 2002 model, the key goes into the ignition and the engine starts but if i withdraw the key and leave it out of the ignition for more than about 5 or 6 hours the ignition locks and will not turn when the key goes back in. Leave the car standing and after about 24-48 hours all works normally. Can anyone help please.
John
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello John,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I would like you to continue please.

I am in France so need your assistance if possable

John

Hello John,
Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Shantal,

I sent a message to Jody earlier wednesday and instructed him to cancel my arrangment with just Answer as i am within the seven day cancellation period.

Again i ask that you confirm this to me.

John XXX