Doug C.
Doug C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician
21364095

Why does my Lexus 450HSE rumble from the rear when I depress

Customer Question

Why does my Lexus 450HSE rumble from the rear when I depress the footbrake? It has just had all the brakes checked but it has not solved the problem. It is five years old and only 29,000 miles.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Do you also feel the brake pedal pulsating when this happens .
Is the ABS warning light ON when the engine is running .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have already asked for my question to be closed and the £33.00 refunded to my account, when I was advised that an answer could not be found. Because of that reply I have rejected the car. So I do not need any further contact other than the refund of my fee. With Kind Regards ***** ***** H.