Brandon M.
Brandon M., Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  10+ Years Mac Support as contractor and currently an IT Manager for law firm
12024030

My apple tv has stopped doing updates and when I click on get

Customer Question

My apple tv has stopped doing updates and when I click on get more there are no add-ons
there
Category: Mac
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 4 years ago.

Brandon M. :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would be glad to assist you with your issue today. Please note that I am in eastern time (UTC -5:00) and am generally online between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM and some evenings between 7 PM and 11 PM.

Brandon M. :

You mention addons - do you use the stock Apple TV OS or are you running something else like Boxee?

I am being told by customer service that you are having trouble with our chat system. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please review my reply above.

Best Regards,
Brandon