Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

How can iunblock my pad

Customer Question

How can iunblock my pad
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Beverley! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Since the passcode is forgotten, you can reset the iPad; please try the following:

• Press & hold the power button on the iPad until it lets you slide to turn off, then turn off.
  • Connect the iPad to your computer with the USB Cable.
  • Open iTunes program on your computer (make sure you iTunes program is up to date.)
  • On the iPad, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  • After about 10 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.
  • Click Restore or OK.

If needed, please see the video instructions at the website below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FSHAp6fvk

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue. Thank you very much