Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have an iphone5 and have imported Photo albums from iTunes

Customer Question

I have an iphone5 and have imported Photo albums from iTunes via a computer. How can I delete several albums?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can't delete the albums/photos which are synced from iTunes on the computer, from the iPhone itself. You have to delete the photos from the PC and then sync your iPhone then only it will be deleted from your iPhone.

FYI You can delete the albums that you created from the Camera Roll, from your iPhone itself.

On your PC, create a folder and name it anything (like My Albums). Then put all your albums (folders which contains the photos) in to that main My Albums folder. Now open iTunes and select your iPhone in iTunes (on top right or left under Devices). Click on Photos tab. Make sure "Sync Photos" is checked there. Select the My Albums folder that you've earlier created, in there. Select "Selected Folders" and then select the folders you want to sync.

If you delete any photos on your PC, it will be deleted from your iPhone also. If you put any new photos to My Albums folder, then it will be added to your iPhone as well.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,
Ashik
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It does not seem to work and I cannot access the iTunes sync

Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi there, at which step do you have trouble doing it ? Did you installed latest iTunes ?