Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am running a Macbook Pro. Mountain Lion, but with the Maverick

Customer Question

I am running a Macbook Pro. Mountain Lion, but with the Maverick upgrade. Using mail.
Since the upgrade I find that several of my past emails no longer have any text in them. The email is there, but no content whatsoever. Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jason.

I am happy for you to do this, however I have to go out in about 30 minutes. Can I resume later on today?

Yes, we sure can.

When you are back, please, post a message here.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry, things took longer than I thought. Is it OK to resolve this now?

Are you available now?