Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I have had my Apple 4S stolen with a great deal of very important

Customer Question

I have had my Apple 4S stolen with a great deal of very important business information on it . Is there any way I can get that information from the 'phone remotely ?
Cheers
Ron .
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

Can you tell me what type of information? Not the content, but was it photos, contacts, emails?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sir ,

It is my data base of contact numbers , addresses etc .

Thanks ,

Ron .

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Ron.

If you enabled iCloud on the phone, you can still access this information via your computer.

On your computer, go to

www.icloud.com

Log in with the same Apple ID as you used on the phone, and you can then access the contact numbers, addresses ect, only if you enabled the phone to synch to iCloud before it was stolen.

If the phone has internet at the moment, you can also track it there by clicking Find My Phone, and it will tell you the location of the phone and allow you to lock and wipe the data.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.