Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I Have PC window 7. my Product key is XDW29-XPCJK-DCQRC-8997W-K236Q

Customer Question

I Have PC window 7. my Product key is XDW29-XPCJK-DCQRC-8997W-K236Q for a WD Sentinal DX4000 I have installed the unit but on installation I do not remember being asked for a User Name hence now when I log in I cannot get to my Dashboard is there any way I can get into the Dash board and if there is a username that I have overlookd where do I find it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

no username is required when signing onto the Dashboard, only the password you set.

Leave the username blank, enter in your password and tell me if you can log in please.

thank you