jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

How do I write a letter and send as an attachment please

Category: Mac
Expert:  jstinehelfer replied 3 years ago.

jstinehelfer :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I understand technology can be frustrating at times and hopefully together we can come up with a solution to your problem.

jstinehelfer :

The Ipad needs an app to be able to write up a letter.

jstinehelfer :

Before writing a letter, the first thing you have to do is find an application in the App Store to use for writing. This process is easy; click on the "App Store" icon on the iPad's home screen, then press "Search" and type "writing" or another related term. Some easy-to-use writing apps include "Pages." If you would rather not download a writing app, you can write letters as emails once you've linked your email account to the iPad.

jstinehelfer :

The downside of going to the App Store is you have to purchase the app. I think the App Pages is 9.99

jstinehelfer :

You also need to have your email account configured on the IPad if you do not already have that configured.

jstinehelfer :

You can write a long email and then save it in your drafts folder to come back to it at a latter time.

jstinehelfer :

The first step is to save what you have done so far as a draft. To do so, tap the Cancel button in the top left corner. This will give you the option to either delete the incomplete email or to Save Draft. Tap the Save Draft button.

jstinehelfer :

If you need more help please ask and I will be glad to answer any more question about this issue.

If you are happy with my work please take the time and give me a good rating. I appreciate your business. If you need any help in the future you can go to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john-stinehelfer/ and reach me there. Thank you for using JustAnswer we value your business. Please have a wonderful day