John T. F.
John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ years in the computer/Mac industry
60674955

is it possible for another person namely a secretary remove

Customer Question

is it possible for another person namely a secretary remove an email they previously sent knowing my email address, Ido not have a password XXXXX my IPad
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Can you clarify the question, please?

Are you asking if someone used your iPad to remove an email OR asking if they could remove it remotely after sending it?

John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Asking if they can remove it remotely after sending it
Thanks for the clarification.

In that case the answer is no. An email isn’t like a comment on a website, for example, which you can delete or edit after-the-fact because it’s stored in a single place that allows editing — on that website.

When you send an email, the email client sends a copy of the email message to the server. Their email server receives it and sends it to your server and then to you email account.

There’s no way to go back and undo an email that’s already sent out and received into your account. It is completely completely out of their control at that point.

If you still have concerns, please do not negatively rate my answer, simply reply back before rating. I'll be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. When you are satisfied, please give my answers a positive rating. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks, happy holidays, and good luck,
John