Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Purchased in 2008 and recently serviced with increased memory.Received

Customer Question

Purchased in 2008 and recently serviced with increased memory.
Received a Pages attachment today and entourage said that my pages was unable to open and referred to www.apple.co,/iwork which went to you. Can you now advise details I require or need to work on
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 3 years ago.
Hello! My name is John, I will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Can you tell me the exact version of OS X you are currently running, please?

Click the Apple logo in the menu bar at the top left of the screen

Select "About This Mac"

In the window that opens, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says.

Then, repeatedly click on the word "Version" until it says "Serial Number" and please provide that number, as well.

Thanks,
John
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for coming back with your question.

Sorry, but i obviously got into the incorrect site as I was looking for apple.com.

I wasn't aware that there was a diect lone to Apple, which i was only ablre to contact today and thankfully my problem iis nearly solved. My Mac is now a little outdated and so i have to go for an updated model to handle vol. of info coming my way.

Thank you again for responding especially as my original request was somewhat muddled.

You can advise that i will not be coming back to your site, which obviously carries and very broad and effective service.

The original €32 charge can be made void as this was within 7 day fre trial.

Thank you again

Dermot

Hi Dermot, I'm glad to hear your issue is resolved.

I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of this nature.

You can access http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for account help or contact customer service directly via [email protected] with any financial concerns.

Thanks,
John
Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this issue, please let me know.

Also, feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another question.

I can be reached directly via the following page:
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/

Thanks,
John