Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Im using Eudora and have my Inbox filtered to give an "In"

Customer Question

I'm using Eudora and have my Inbox filtered to give an "In" box that address me by name (reeshh )and not generic e-mail addresses. Often these days, I can be opening the "In" messages and the Arrow turns to a multi-coloured ball that spins. It's just impossible to get out of this. I have to turn the computer off and then I lose messages because they are jumbled up with the wrong messages attached to different origins, On the list, they then have a "?" opposite them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page. No extra charge.