Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

Hi I have an apple account but the e-mail address that I have

Customer Question

Hi I have an apple account but the e-mail address that I have registered to my account has been closed down due to security problems . How can I update this
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you tell me please the exact message you now get when you try to log in with your Apple ID via my link below please

www.icloud.com

Please let me know

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

account not verified

check your email at [email protected] for instructions on how to verify your account .

but this email address no longer exists and im not sure if the password is correct .

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Ben,

You will have to have Apple then change this email address on the server for you, it is the only way to get the account verified so you can use it.

Click on my link below

click me to open

Click on More Products and Services, then click on Apple ID

You can then follow the steps to have this directly submitted to Apple so they can correct this for you.

If you have any problems at all, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.