Ashik
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a ipad mini how can you set up a account for apple for

Customer Question

I have a ipad mini how can you set up a account for apple for my ipad
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is Ashik and I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you want to setup a Apple ID or iCloud account to download applications, musics, movies etc ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 3 years ago.
Margaret, you can create an Apple account from here : https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/wa/createAppleId?localang=en_US

You can use that Apple account with your iPad to download applications, musics, movies etc

If that is not what you are looking for or if you have any trouble with creating an account, please let me know and I will help you.

Best Regards,
Ashik