Richard, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple Computers Specialist
32989067

I am trying to update Adobi Flashdrive. Gone to download got

Customer Question

I am trying to update Adobi Flashdrive. Gone to download got to put in password XXXXX no passwords work the box just shakes
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To clarify, you are trying to update Adobe Flash correct? No Flash Drive, but the Flash player for use within your internet browser?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was asked to update Adobi flashdrive -go into download click flash drive icon then box with my name came up and password required entered my apple password and tried other and box just shakes

Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Roger.

This means the password is incorrect.

On your computer, click on my link below.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Follow the steps to reset your Apple ID password and use this new password. It will then be accepted.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.